Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

June 15, 2012

China Glaze Fast Track

Considering I'm just finishing the third novel of The Hunger Games trilogy, I decided to put on a convenient polish.

I was completely blown away with China Glaze's The Hunger Games collection. For the first time this year I wanted to buy almost every polish there (except for that awful frosty gray and orange foil).
 In the end, after recalculating, I decided I really need just this one since I don't have anything like it in my collection. And the collection is getting to big, around 200 polishes, so I don't go buying everything I like at instant because that way there would be too many similar colors for my taste.

I also wanted to buy Agro, but I didn't find any comparison photos, does any of you know how (un)similar it is to China Glaze Jolly Holly?

I present you : District 6 (transportation): Fast Track

In the sun:


And in the shade:




And one more thing: I hate my skin tone, it totally killed the beauty of this polish!

It's assimilated with my skin color and all you can really see is the golden shimmer :(

Bye
Stickers

1 comment:

  1. I could have sworn this was 'Irreplaceable' from Essence.

    ReplyDelete