Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

February 26, 2012

Funky french

I did this mani for a challenge we have on Croatian forum and it's called Theme Nails.
This week, the theme is Funky French, and that's any french that isn't just plain white tips on a nude base.

I found this challenge very attractive and have been eager to do it.

I have finally passed that wicked exam and I'm starting my last semester on college! :)
When I took it of my mind I did that funky french and I'm posting it today on the last day of challenge.






As a base I used the one and only, irreplaceable Catrice older version of From Dusk To Dawn.

I own four muddy/taupe polishes that look very alike in the bottles, but on the nails, this one is absolute winner.
It's muddy, but that hint of purple gives it a special charm.
On the tips I have Essence I Love My Jeans and for the thin line I used She 230.

Bye
Stickers

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on passing your exam :-)
    I absolutely love this manicure, it looks very clean and elegant. Great colour choice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combination, it looks so elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous combination! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving this!!! I love funky frenches!

    ReplyDelete