Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

October 19, 2011

Day 6. Violet nails with Misa Dreamy Purple

I tried once before to catch the true color of this violet (not purple, as the name suggests) polish, but failed misserably. The violet  becomes dark blue on my poor little camera.

So, this time I was catching sun to show the real color, and that's why my hands may look reddish, but at least I am satisfied with color accuracy this time.





I would like to point out that the color is just a bit more violet and less blue.
But here's how it looks in the shade on my camera: pure blue.


Later I added some rhinestones, but the sun was setting down so the color is also blueish here.


However, I'm loving this polish. Good application (two coats), wonderful and rich violet color with tiny purple and blue microshimmer. But it's NOT photogenic! :)


Bye
Stickers

1 comment: