Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

October 5, 2011

Day 2. Orange Nails with orange franken

Hello my dear readers!

Today it's time for orange. Another problem for me, since I have only three orange polishes. Seems like only day 4 and 5 were made for me :)
Since I've shown all my orange polishes to you I decided to make a franken with Spectraflair. Since I'm not a huge fan of orange (altough I like it much better than red) I didn't want to use too much of that valuable dust.
I added just one straw spoonful of it to Vollare orange polish.

I really like the result. The holo effect is still visible, but the color hasn't changed a bit. I could do that with other polishes I got tired of.






 Here's one photo in the shade. I love the way holo dust looks in the shade, like plain white microglitter. It smoothens this bright orange and adds depth to the polish.



That's it for today.
Can't wait yellow nails :)

Bye
Stickers

8 comments:

  1. This orange is awesome. I'm not fond about orange nail polishes too and also I was really happy when I had to do my 4th and 5th day. I'm on my 8 day of the challenge :). Good luck with it, I'm looking forward to see all of your nails from the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of orange but this looks nice. Very nice autumnal mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super su ti nokti, baš damski i profinjeni tako obli!

    Ta narandžasta je baš lijepa, a sa Spectraflairom izgleda kao da si gore stavila Fairy dust!

    Sugestija: ukloni word verification pri upisivanju komentara. Lakše je komentarisati ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dobro izgleda, nisam ni ja veliki ljubitelj narancaste, ali se pomalo navikavam na nju

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predivno Stickers, predivno! Vjerujem da je lak i sam predivan, al s ovim je bas dobio neku jedinstvenost! Cak bi se usudila rec kako mi je narancasta najdraza boja ovog ljeta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. e, da ja imam ovakvu narančastu još bih i razmislila dal' da je nosim ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. moram se i ja domoći tog čarobnog praha ;)
    boja je lijepa i jako me asocira na bombone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lepo si ti o isfrankenisala :) Podseca me na onu Maybelline narandzastu Colorama :)

    ReplyDelete