Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

November 17, 2010

Hello everyone!



I'm just starting to write, and at this moment I'm not really sure what to say. Soon you will see many photos of my nail polishes and manicures, but right now I think I'll start with some of my old photos, some manicures that made me do my blog in the first place.

This is one of the first manicures I did. This was few years ago: my nails are still egg-shapped and picture is blurry, but at that time I thought the idea was great, it was done with Scotch tape .
Here are some more Scotch tape ideas:

 


After that, I started to play with my nails a little more often, grew them longer  and shaped them a little bit more angled. That was aproximately a year ago.
Here are some animal inspired ideas:


My nails are pink leopard, and I did for my friend blue zebra.

These are my zebras. I apologize for the low quality of my pics, but when I tokk a picture of these nails I didn't have a clue they were gonna be in my blog someday :)


Next  I'm gonna show you some random manicures that I find among my best ones:











As you can see, as I approved my manicure skills, the photos became better too.


Last, but definitely not the least, in fact I find it to be my best manicure EVER:




So, that's very short summary of my nail-story. I'm sure that all of you who are reading this know how easily you can get addicted and obsessed with nail polishes, manicures, konad and fauxnad designs etc.
Since this is my first post I won't make it any longer than it already is, but I'll add something very, very soon.

Bye to you all,
love
Stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment